From: Allan Sandfeld Jensen <kde@carewolf.com>
To: Arnold Krille <kde@arnoldarts.de>, Chris Cheney <ccheney@cheney.cx>,
	Scott Wheeler <wheeler@kde.org>
Subject: Re: Adding flac-support to kde-multimedia?
Cc: Stephan Kulow <coolo@kde.org>

Hi guys

I am writing to you because you expressed interest in my flac-plugin. If
flac-support is going to get commited to kde 3.2, I need officially someone
to test it and say to coolo: "It works for me too and it doesnt break
anything".

It is rather silly, since the code is minimal and as a plugin it doesnt
interact much with anything else. But rules are rules, and I am asking for
permission to break one.

I have placed the plugin in kdenonbeta for the time being and it builds and
installs right out of cvs.

I hope you find it usefull

`Allan