qt3-examples building

Hi,

I've done a test build and have found that building the examples now works Ok
though TrollTech has some bugs remaining in the code wrt qwindowsstyle.h
includes in examples/demo/main.cpp and examples/themes/wood.h and metal.h.
However, it compiles fine if libqt3-plugins-headers are installed.

Now, two options: either we'll add libqt3-plugins-headers to the dependencies
on qt3-examples or I'll prepare a patch against qt that fixes those remaining
bugs (where I hope bugfixes will be taken over in qt-3.2.2).

What's preferred ? :-)

Ralf
Ralf Nolden
nolden@kde.org