Announcement: Unofficial apt repository of KDE packages built with debugging support

Hi all,

In case you are interested, I have made available an unofficial apt
repository of KDE packages built with debugging support.

UPGRADING
The version numbers are chosen such that they will be installed over
the current official KDE packages, but the first next official KDE
packages will install over them again.  I'll try to update the
packages when new KDE packages appear in unstable.

PACKAGES
Currently, I have kdelibs, kdebase and kopete in there.  No packages
have undergone any modifications, except for the enabling of debugging
information.  Well, except kopete, I've tweaked it a bit to use the
proper parameters from admin/debianrules, but that's more of a bugfix
for kopete than anything else.

USAGE
To use the packages, add the following line to your
/etc/apt/sources.list, and do an apt-get update && apt-get upgrade.

  deb http://kde-debian.fooishbar.org/~domi/debian-kde-debug/ unstable main

I am personally planning to throw these at every bug reporter who's
experiencing some sort of a crash, but you're free to use them for
whatever you like, of course ;)

cheers
domi