Re: Three more bugs:

Riku Voipio writes:

> I noticed while attempting to clean up kde BTS reports, that you
> have been very active caring about the bugs.  I think you would be
> great help for the project if you would join the Debian QT/Kde
> maintainers team on alioth[1]. notice that you don't need to be a
> debian developer to get an alioth account and thus join projects.

> I'm not sure whats the post-breakin status of alioth, but I guess
> that after we get this kdebase stuff cleared, we can have a kick-off
> of the group maintainership.

> [1] http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-kde/

Hi,

I'm flattered that you're asking me, I would very much like to join
the project, I often post patches on the BTS that are trivial enough
that I could simply have applied them myself, and it does sometimes
seem a bit of a waste of time to not do it like that.  I realize that
I don't have enough experience with Debian packaging and the KDE
Debian packages themselves to commit bigger things yet, but I do think
it would be useful to have alioth access for the occasional trivial
patches.

How do I go about getting access to the project ?

I have some questions about how this group operates, but I'll ask
those in a separate mail.

cheers
domi