Re: Where's kdebase 3.1.4?

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 06:37:31PM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> OK.  So the buildds are back, the upload queue is working, and the testing
> scripts are running.

Only a couple of the buildds are back, and the last post I saw wrt to
testing (Dec 5) said the testing scripts are still disabled.

I will be uploading kdebase soon though however it won't be built on all
archs for a while since only about 3(?) of the buildds are back and of
course it won't migrate until the rest are back and the testing scripts
are reactivated.

Chris