Re: ETA on kdebase 3.1.4?
Colin Watson wrote:
If an initial upload of kdebase 3.1.4 could be made before all of the
work necessary for a final release has been done, that would be very
much appreciated. You'll be able to start finding out whether there are
unexpected build problems that way, and you'll give the release team a
better idea of how long we should expect to wait before it's in a
It will most likely also help at least some of the packages
build-depending on a new kdebase package (but otherwise ready to go into
testing) to go into testing, making sarge somewhat less broken. Which
will help the debugging of all of those packages, and so on...