Re: kdebase/debian

On Oct 04, 2003 at 08:03, Ralf Nolden praised the llamas by saying:
> On Saturday 04 October 2003 01:20, David Pashley wrote:
> > CVS commit by dpash:
> >
> > Add KRandR files
> Argl. This is wrong until XFree 4.3 goes into unstable !!! Please remove.
>
> Ralf

This is HEAD. It won't be going into sid until after sarge is released.
AIUI 4.3 will be in sarge. I think it should stay. Anyone else's
opinions? I feel that we need to test this stuff and find any bugs in
XFree86 4.3 before it goes into sarge as we won't be able to fix any
bugs that get into stable. This could make 3.2 backports hard.

--
David Pashley
david@davidpashley.com