Re: Status report for qt/mips?

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 02:11:29PM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> Anyone have a clue what's going on there?  It looks like a timeout, but I
> heard rumors it was a toolchain problem.  How soon can this get fixed?

The mips buildd was not updated to g++ pre4 (pre3 had c++ miscompile RC
bug) when it should have been so it failed to build Qt. It is now
set to needs build again.

BTW - I am no longer going to wait for buildds to finish building
packages before uploading new packages. They can fail all the packages
they want for all I care, the buildd admins are too slow to react to
retries and uploading built packages to do otherwise. :\

Chris