Re: libkdeinit_dcopserver.so needed in libs

On Sunday 07 September 2003 16:57, James Michael Greenhalgh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have found out from users that libkdeinit_dcopserver.so is needed in
> kdelibs4 ... I failed to notice myself as it was in the kdelibs4-dev
> package. Was this file not supposed to be needed with libs?

No, it's supposed to be in kdelibs-bin because libs should only contain the
versioned libraries. I'm not sure about the /usr/lib/kde3 files yet though.

the libkdeinit_ files are basically programs so dfaure suggested to put them
into a kdelibs-bin package.

Ralf

> dcopserver: error while loading shared libraries:
> libkdeinit_dcopserver.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file
> or directory
>
> -James
>
> --
> James Michael Greenhalgh
> jgreenhalgh@opendoorsoftware.com
> https://opendoorsoftware.com
> open minds providing open source solutions

Ralf Nolden
nolden@kde.org