Re: KDE 3.1.4 release pending

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 10:16:50PM +0200, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Chris Cheney wrote:
> > KDE 3.1.4 will most likely be released to packagers within the next
> > week. I have decided to wait until it has been released to upload the
> > new KDE packages to Debian instead of just pulling current BRANCH. Also
> > are there any bugs that I should be aware of that must be fixed with the
> > next upload (besides the konq scroll issue of course).
>
> 1) your Build-Depends: (see my other post a few days ago)

Actually I will need it to depend on xlibs-pic 4.2.1-11 since mips
didn't build any xfree86 between 4.2.1-6 and 4.2.1-11 (buggy pos
buildd).

> 2) LaMonts NMU showed that the KDE package dependencies are not very
> good...

LaMont's NMU failed because he didn't notice the RC bug on glibc:

This has been worked around by KDE upstream but regardless a lot of KDE
problems were caused by the half baked gcc 3.3 release.

Chris