qt-copy/debian updated

Hi,

I merged in the -3.diff.gz from incoming.debian.org now plus fixed up the
patches for the libtool and qlineedit patches from qt-copy. Martin will
upload this as 3.2.1-4 later. If you want, you can test it by grabbing the
orig.tar.gz from incoming or unstable's qt-x11-free and check out qt-copy/
debian to build packages.

Let us know if there are any problems so far beyond the usual style/font
breakage :-)

Ralf
Ralf Nolden
nolden@kde.org