Re: Uploading koffice-i18n

> Ugh, why do you want to introduce a metapackage ? Is there a reason
> for that ?  kde-i18n doesn't have nor need one either :-)

The reason for suggesting it was for the sort of people who would
traditionally download koffice-i18n from the KDE servers and build and
install it.

As I see it, if you don't like it, nobody's going to force you to
install it.  You could say the same about kde-extras - I'm certainly not
going to download a metapackage that depends on all sorts of random
unrelated KDE apps bound only by the fact that they all link with
kdelibs.  But I'm not complaining about its existence.

As it happens however, I uploaded a few hours ago without the
metapackage.  But I honestly don't see how it would have harmed anyone.

Ben.