Qt 3.2.1 missing support for Xcursor....

Hi,

while doing a regular backport of qt-3.2.1-1 to woody for the next KDE release
I found that my original diff missed a dependency to xcursor-dev - sorry I
forgot about that.

Martin: it would be also cool if you could add the changes I made in the
diff.gz I sent you to the changelog file, such as:

- moved .qmake.cache build files to the -dev packages under /usr/share/
qt3/.qmake.cache
- use --sysconfdir and --translationdir for Qt resource files as new options,
defaults to /etc/qt3 and /usr/share/qt3/translations
- remove obsolete qt_it_was_me debconf postinst/prerm

I will try to find out if there were more patches in qt-copy (I think there
are one or two fixes for qt-3.2.1 already in) and if there are patches
available for gcc-3.3 over the next couple of days. I caught a very bad flu
in Nove Hrady so I will stay at home, however I won't be able to work full
time on that stuff.

Ralf
Ralf Nolden
nolden@kde.org