Volunteer Request

Good morning,

I just wanted to send over my information to volunteer to help with the QA testing efforts.

I was a technical writer for about a year and have been using Debian based distros (including Debian itself) for around 4 years now.

I love Linux and all things open source, and just want to help where I can.

Admittedly, something smaller would be ideal as I get my feet wet with the processes and how you all run things over there.

I am American, speak fluent English and am in the EST time zone if that helps get anything started.

Let me know if you need any other info from me. Excited to get started!

Best,

Nolan

Sent from Proton Mail for iOS