Re: DDPO data source likely broken

On Tue, 2024-05-28 at 17:12 +0200, Christoph Berg wrote:
> Re: Boyuan Yang
> > (1) Visit https://qa.debian.org/developer.php
> > (2) Type in "openssl" in the field "List of packages for maintainer, query ..."
> > (3) Click the button "Show packages" under that input field.
>
> "openssl" is not the name of a maintainer.

I am sure that I did it right. This field is supposed to be filled with source
package names, not maintainer names. The full instruction is:
"List of packages for maintainer, query by source package name".

It was not working 1 hour ago, and now everything is going on well.
I don't know what happened in the meanwhile.

Thanks,
Boyuan Yang