Re: ERROR:There are 1097 source packages in unstable or experimental that are unknown by the UDD lintian data. This is probably a bug.

Hi,

On 29/10/23 at 10:36 +0100, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noted this notice at the bottom of https://udd.debian.org/lintian after
> doing a search:
>
> ```
> ERROR:There are 1097 source packages in unstable or experimental that are
> unknown by the UDD lintian data. This is probably a bug. Please notify
> debian-qa@lists.debian.org.
> ```
>
> Please consider this email a notification of the problem. :)

Thanks.

I initially thought this was caused by #1055035 (ftp.debian.org: missing
links on mirrors for contrib and non-free-firmware), but it looks like
one importer run was hanging from some reason. Since this is the first
time this happened, I'm not going to put any measure in place. let's see
if this happens again first.

Lucas