Re: Interest in helping out

On Mon, 2023-08-21 at 02:04 +0000, Mae Miller wrote:

> Hi, I'm a longtime linux user but I'm getting oriented to the debian
> community and I was wondering what projects needed new eyes?

Pretty much every aspect of Debian (and FOSS) needs contributors.

We document most of the different ways to help Debian here:

https://www.debian.org/intro/help

We document the different QA activities Debian has/needs here:

https://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org

Probably the most impactful QA service is the package tracker,
since package maintainers often consult it before uploading.

https://tracker.debian.org/
https://qa.pages.debian.net/distro-tracker/contributing.html

If you have any particular interests or skills you want to learn
about or use then we can probably give more specific advice.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise