Re: about shell scripts having X>&Y in place of X&>Y

Sorry.
So I should have split this work into two patches and then sent one to
linux-perf-user and the other one to linux-kselftest.
Would it be possible to send an email to these (sub)lists with just a
ref to my first post then or do I really have to split the patch etc.?
Any script to magically do this regarding a git diff in my clone of
linux would have been great! (joking)

I am still progressing but some of the targets (asterisk for instance)
asked me to process another way also that requires me to register
another system etc.
Would I save putting it then in the hand of each corresponding DD even
if it is related to upstream?

https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml/pull/12058
https://github.com/certik/ustr/pull/1
https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/firebird/issues/7492