Debian Calibre is not migrate to testing because of "missing builds"

Hello, Debian-QA.

I'm maintaining Debian "calibre" package.
  https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/calibre

Recently, I was upload new version package.
This is major upgrade, and uses Qt6 and Qt6-WebEngine.

Qt6-WebEngine drops mips64el and mipsel support, so britney2 complains
about "missing builds" on "calibre" package and will not migrate to
testing distribution.

I read about this issue on:
  https://release.debian.org/doc/britney/solutions-to-common-policy-issues.html
and fix my "debian/control" file, but migration is still prevented by
"missing build".

Do you have any suggestions about this issue?

Thanks.
--
YOKOTA Hiroshi