Re: Public UDD mirror again not up to date

Hi Mattia,

Am Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 09:30:43PM +0100 schrieb Mattia Rizzolo:
> Yes, this was caused by a network error that left a stale lockfile:
>
> Log started at Fri Nov 12 22:05:01 UTC 2021
> lock taken at /tmp/update_udd.udd-mirror.lock
> Downloading udd.dump
> wget: unable to resolve host address 'udd.debian.org'
>
> I removed the lockfile, so it should update at the next cron run.

Thanks a lot for keeping the public mirror up and running.  The fact
that we seem to notice quite early might show you that your service
is regularly and frequently used. ;-)

> (I'll try to keep a mental note to improve this handling, though this
> kind of error is empirically so rare that I'll likely forget)

I admit this kind of issues are rare enough that I would not really
ask you for this.

Thanks again

      Andreas.

--