Re: [udd] Blends query runs into: terminating connection due to administrator command

Ping,
we just discussed in our Debian Med video conference whether
there is some chance to throw money against upgrading the
hardware of the machine running UDD.  What do you think about
this?
Kind regards
    Andreas.

--