missing data in qa.debian.org/man-pages.html

Hi.  The page qa.debian.org/man-pages.html seems to be missing data and has one grammatical error at the bottom of the page.

The last paragraph literally says, "No data available."  The second to last paragraph ends with the sentence "It is usually easier to write documentation for programs that you use frequently, so that list could be more helpful than the one here under to find a manpage to work on."  This would make more sense if the phrase "the one here under" was replaced with "the one provided below".

I can help with documentation and website maintenance if you need it.  I'm not a software developer.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.