Re: udd-mirror moved to a new host!

On 2020/11/28 18:32, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> On the other hand, this new host is much more performant than the old
> one, and as such you should see a huge speed improvement when you run
> your queries :)

Fantastic! Do you know in which region they're hosting this mirror? I
was wondering before whether it would make sense hosting yet another
udd-mirror or whether the one is enough?

Anyway, nice! I follow fosshost on twitter and like their work.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage