html2text: Please migrate to new upstream project location

Package: html2text
Severity: important
Version: 1.3.2a-25

Hi Martin,

According to https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/html2text and
https://bugs.debian.org/951882 ,
package html2text in Debian has been orphaned since Feb 2020 with no maintainer
at this time.

I am converting your email to a bug report in Debian in case someone
interested in it
can see it and switch the upstream information. Feel free to let me
know if you have
further questions.

--
Regards,