I would love to volunteer with the team

Hello, my name is Nicholas Tsimerekis and I've been trying to find an opportunity to contribute to the Debian project. I've been working with Debian and Debian based distros for about 5 years  now, and I feel very comfortable with the command line, maintaining systems, installing systems, creating servers, etc. I have even taught many of my friends how to use the command line and install GNU/Linux distros. The wiki page says that there are many tasks that can be done.

I have dabbled in all of the following:
bash, C, Java, Python, Apache, SSH, git, apt, HTML, packaging, ...

There are probably more things I can do I just can't think of off the top of my head. So if there is anything I can do, please let me know!