Re: distro-tracker quick-setup failed

Hi,

On Sat, 22 Feb 2020, Steven Robbins wrote:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "bin/sample-database-url", line 20, in <module>
>     download_url = td.parent.findChild('a', class_='btn-build')['href']
> TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable

The generation of the pre-built database has been broken for a while due
to new limits imposed by the salsa admins. The jobs is failing because it
takes more than 3 hours:
https://salsa.debian.org/qa/distro-tracker/pipelines
https://salsa.debian.org/qa/distro-tracker/-/jobs/575655

We should look into running it from some alternate place or find way to
optimize the execution time.

In the mean time, we should possibly update the documentation to explain
that the quick setup is broken. Willing to submit a MR for this?

  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀   Raphaël Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁
  ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋    The Debian Handbook: https://debian-handbook.info/get/
  ⠈⠳⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀   Debian Long Term Support: https://deb.li/LTS