Re: Split arch:all contents to Contents-all.gz

On Mon, 5 Mar 2012 00:19:19 +0100 gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 04 Mar 2012 10:02:07 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
>
> > Sounds like a win to me.
>
> Ack.
>
> > The tools that might need changing:
> >
> > debmirror
> > apt-file
> > UDD
> > collab-qa/filecontents/*-contents.py
>
> Maybe dh-make-perl too.
>
> Cheers,
> gregor
>
> --
>  .''`.  Homepage: http://info.comodo.priv.at/ - OpenPGP key 0xBB3A68018649AA06
>  : :' : Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, and developer  -  http://www.debian.org/
>  `. `'  Member of VIBE!AT & SPI, fellow of the Free Software Foundation Europe
>    `-   NP: Arlo Guthrie: Somebody Turned On The Light

Hi,

To my knowledged, all in archive packages have been updated to support
Contents-all.  I have CC'ed d-qa in the hopes that they can tell us
whether UUD and collab-qa/fileconents/*-contents.py has been fixed.

If they have, I propose we try to enable this split in experimental and
unstable.

Thanks,
~Niels