Re: openqa.debian.net on ppc64el

On Sat, Jul 20, 2019 at 08:37:31AM +0200, Philip Hands wrote:
> The main issue with openqa.debian.net at the moment is that it's a bit
> short of disk space, which means that I end up having to juggle the test
> jobs, and deleting the artefacts rather too soon -- that might make
> things a little annoying (having more architectures means having more
> .iso images on the disk, so will make that a bit worse).

I think we still have some spare disk space on profitbricks.  I don't
seem to have ssh access to openqa.d.n (actually, it refuses connections
on port 22?), so I can't check if you have LVM or or something handy to
increase the partition space.  Anyway from the control panel I see a
single disk of 150 GB: giving you some more 50g or 100g should be fine.

> So far, I've only been running the workers on the same machine as the
> main software, so I would guess that we may bump into issues with running
> external workers, but that's how OpenQA normally runs, so it should be
> fine in the end.

BTW, I should be able to give you access to an arm64 node on packet.net.
Currently only the ci.d.n people are playing with it, and there is still
some capacity.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo