Re: Distro Tracker tests

On 6/11/19 7:46 PM, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 11 Jun 2019, Herbert Fortes wrote:
>> I put everything inside a chroot jail and run tox. Selenium worked after
>> 'xhost' command.  But there is a problem.
>>
>> Have I done something wrong?
>
> I don't know... you don't show a lot of context with your pasted logs...
> and I don't know what the "Function not implemented" refers to.
>
> When you run the functional tests with tox, it runs them with "xvfb-run"
> in a dedicated fake X server. Are you using that? What version of
> chrome/chromium are you using?

I started from zero today. New chroot jail.

 - apt install locales git sudo wget tox xvfb

 - git clone https://salsa.debian.org/qa/distro-tracker.git

 - cd distro-tracker/

 - bin/quick-setup.sh  - installed wget only after an error here.
   rm distro_tracker/project/settings/local.py
   bin/quick-setup.py - again

 - ./manage.py runserver - ok

 - tox | tee log.txt
   http://paste.debian.net/1087635/

ii  chromium                      75.0.3770.80-1               amd64        web browser
ii  chromium-common               75.0.3770.80-1               amd64        web browser - common resources used by the chromium packages
ii  chromium-driver               75.0.3770.80-1               amd64        web browser - WebDriver support
ii  chromium-sandbox              75.0.3770.80-1               amd64        web browser - setuid security sandbox for chromium

Regards,
Herbert