Is UDD someday supposed to replace bugs.debian.org and road ahead ?

Dear all,

Please CC me as I will not probably be able to follow any discussion
or replies as not subscribed to the archives. I had chanced on UDD a
few years back and then chanced again sometime back and then again
today while writing an article.  The UI/UX seems to be far more
cleaner than what bugs.debian.org has of date (it looks a bit dated
vis-a-vis what UDD has) .

Are there any plans to either replace or have the same UI/UX to
bugs.debian.org which is there in UDD ?  FWIW, I was looking for
rc-bugs for buster release [1] and also saw the bugs for UDD [2] .
Although I did find interesting if I don't take some of the hints and
other things which are check-marked it shows 389 bugs instead of 170
[3] .

It would be nice if someday I could just do
https://udd.debian.org/from:shirishag75@gmail.com or
https://udd.debian.org/in:firefox or something close to that.

I did have a look at the UDD slides [4] . It might also be a good idea
for a talk from one of the maintainers in the upcoming debconf.

1.  https://udd.debian.org/bugs/?release=buster&merged=ign&fnewerval=7&flastmodval=7&rc=1&sortby=id&sorto=asc&format=html#results

2. https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=udd;users=qa.debian.org@packages.debian.org

3. https://udd.debian.org/bugs/?release=buster&merged=ign&fnewerval=7&flastmodval=7&rc=1&sortby=id&sorto=asc&format=html#results

4. http://www.loria.fr/~lnussbau/files/debconf9-ultimate-debian-database.pdf