[UDD] carnivore_gatherer.py has trouble parsing Maintainer name containing ','

Hi,

I remember there was some discussion in ',' in maintainer names on
debian-devel list.  I'm now realising that the carnivore_gatherer has
obvious problem with a ',' injected in the maintainer name.

udd=#  SELECT * FROM carnivore_names where name like '%Language Processing%' or name like '%Japanese%' or name like '%Adam C. Powell%' or name like '%IV%';
  id  |              name
------+--------------------------------
  765 | "Natural Language Processing "
  765 | Natural Language Processing
 2815 |  IV"
 2815 | Adam C. Powell IV
 2815 |  IV
 2815 | IV
 2815 | "Adam C. Powell
 2815 | Adam C. Powell
 3154 | Japanese"
 3154 | "Natural Language Processing
 4027 | IV
(11 rows)

udd=# SELECT DISTINCT source, maintainer_name, release FROM sources where maintainer_name like '%,%' and release = 'sid';
  source  |            maintainer_name            | release
----------+---------------------------------------+---------
 kakasi   | Natural Language Processing, Japanese | sid
 triangle | Adam C. Powell, IV                    | sid
(2 rows)

I wonder whether the carnivore_gatherer could be convinced to inject
only one ID (preferably also only one spelling of the according
maintainers.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--