Re: Obsoleting the old PTS?

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 11:05 PM, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:

> We can try to eliminate all those old links, but isn't it about time the
> old PTS is just retired and turned into a redirect to the new tracker
> which has been running successfully for years now?

There are still features that were in the PTS but still aren't in the
tracker as well as one feature I added to the PTS recently that hasn't
been ported to the tracker. Also, various folks have a strong dislike
for some aspects of the tracker. I don't think we can remove the PTS
until the feature regressions are fixed.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise