Re: bugs.debian.org: auto-fix common usertags mistakes

Control: reassign -1 qa.debian.org
Control: retitle -1 qa.debian.org: detect common usertags mistakes

Thinking about this some more I think that this belongs with the Debian
QA services where it won't cause work for the BTS maintainers.

The script recently discovered some debian-perl usertags typos and I
discovered a bug in one of the regexen. I've attached a fixed version
of the script. I'll be working on integrating it into qa.debian.org.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise