Re: Feedback on Package overview page - Distro tracker

Initially, my idea was to implement this team contributor view, similar
to PET [1]. Mainly, because PET is not so easy to evolve and with the
migration of git repos to salsa it is not working anymore.

Okay, first we could implement the team contributor view, similar to PET and them improve on it.

> As an outsider, I want to check what packages are maintained by the team,
> the versions availables and what all those packages are about and why they
> are there.
> - the grouping should be gone, or should be by team-specific categories
>   which are meaningful for the end user
> - all the version data is interesting
> - we want the description too
> - etc
>
> It's not clear that both use cases can be met with a single version of the
> page.

This is a good point, but probably we should accomplish it with another
page. What do you think?

Yes that would be a good idea, or we could add a toogle to switch between both the views(It will involve JS).

Thank you for the feedback :)