Re: Kanban / Scrumboard view of BTS activity?

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 06:57:38PM +0100, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> The PyQt GUI client I proposed could be modularized: the back-end code
> for talking to the BTS could be run on client side but it could also be
> run in a Python Flask application with a web front-end.  Would that go
> some way towards what you want?

I think most users would prefer using a web-based application, rather
than installing a GUI. Having both is always nicer, but might be too
much for a GSoC. But then it depends what it does exactly and the
complexity of its interactions with the BTS and friends.

Matthieu