Re: Dead link at bottom of GOsa Debian Packages page

Hi,
cross-posting to Debian QA mailing list...

On Thursday, July 5, 2018, Theral Mackey wrote:
> For the Jessie, Stretch and Buster versions of GOsa (ie:
> https://packages.debian.org/source/stretch/gosa), the git links at the
> bottom of the page go to a dead link as the service has migrated
> elsewhere and the server is no longer in service. SID has the correct
> link, using the Salsa server, the others use anonscm, which has "The
> alioth.debian.org service is discontinued. Its replacement is a GitLab
> instance at salsa.debian.org. " on its root page.
> Please correct this.
>
> Thanks!
> -Theral Mackey

Oh well, this is a good catch and probably affects all packages that were recently migrated to salsa.

@QA team: wouldn't it make sense to show the Vcs-*: fields from the packages' unstable versions on package pages in stable and elsewhere?

Mike

--
Sent from my Fairphone (powered by SailfishOS)