Re: Strange VSC repository error

* Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> [2018-07-04 16:57]:

On Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 4:08 PM, Rafael Laboissière wrote:

The Git repository for the package [2] is perfectly fine. At the vcswatch page [3], I see this strange message : “Error: changelog package +octave-ltfat does not match source octave-ltfat.”

I have no clue where this problem comes from. Could it be related to the fact that there is a "+" sign in the package version?

There is a typo (plus sign) on the first character of your changelog:

+octave-ltfat (2.3.1+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium

https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-octave-team/octave-ltfat/raw/master/debian/changelog

Thanks for spotting this typo, Paul. It is a so improbable mistake that I have not even considered it. I will upload soon a fixed version of the package.

Best,

Rafael