Re: recutils is marked for autoremoval from testing

Hi Matthia,

would you sponsor it another time?

I uploaded a new package version to mentors
which closes an old Debian Bug ( #684394 )

This time I build the package without -sa
because dput mentioned it was not a good idead to upload the orig
tarball again.

On mentors there are 2 warnings now which weren't there last time
but they look wrong to me.

1) No compatibility level set! ( but debian/compat is there and didn't
change )

2) Watch file is not present ( well, it is... )