Re: [UDD] Request for new field in bugs table: done_date

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 08:43:09PM +0100, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> On 11/12/17 at 10:20 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > for the Debian Med bug squashing advent calendar[1] (may be other
> > similar motivations to fix bugs) it would be nice to have a field
> > closed_date (or some more sensible name) to get the information when a
> > bug was closed.  This could also help to get some stats about how long
> > bugs in Debian were open.
> >
> > Do you see any chance to easily provide this information in UDD?
>
> No, the BTS doesn't really provide that information (other than by
> parsing all emails)

Hmmm, that's a schame.  Do you think filing a bug report against debbugs
will have reasonable chances to be closed or do you think it will end up
wontfix anyway?  (I never filed a bug against debbugs ...)

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de