vcswatch - owncloud-client - tags?

Hey,

currenty vcswatch is unhappy about the status for owncloud-client [0].
The issue is, that I pushed the current version to the experimental branch and
vcswatch is not getting this. But I have made commen tags (debian/<version>)
for the versions in experimental, so vcswatch could detect them and be happy.

But maybe I'm wrong and everything is correct and I've overssen one setting to
make vcswatch happy :D

Best regards,

sandro

[0] https://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/vcswatch?package=owncloud-client