Re: some issues about distro-tracker

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 5:02 AM, 裴 士超 wrote:

>  My name is Pei Shichao. now I`m using the distro-tracker.but I don`t know
> how to set up the database about the  distro-tracker. I want to set the
> database like the web interface which can retrieval some information about
> the source package. According to the tutorial online,I only see the web page
> but can not retrieval anything.

Are you getting any errors?

Did you set up the package repositories?

https://tracker.debian.org/docs/setup/repositories.html

There are some more setup instructions in the README.Debian:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/qa/distro-tracker.git/tree/debian/distro-tracker.README.Debian

PS: which distro are you setting up distro-tracker for?

PPS: you might like to attend DebConf in Taiwan next year:

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18

--
bye,
pabs