Microsoft SharePoint directories

Hi,

A Quick Follow up to you that if you are interested in Microsoft SharePoint users which can help you to grow up your business campaigns?

We have other significant users list like: Google Drive, Box, Microsoft OneDrive for Business, Dropbox Business, Hightail, Citrix ShareFile ….and many more.

We also provide Decision Makers Contacts such as C- level, VP level, Directors and Managers contact details and Technology users list for all industries.

Please let me know your targeted criteria with geography to provide you with detailed information for your review.

Await your response!

Thanks,

Nina Scott
Demand Generation-Database Coordinator