Follow up to Rackspace Cloud users list

Hi,

A Quick Follow up to you that if you are interested in Rackspace Cloud users list which can help you to grow up your business campaigns?

List Contains: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Job Title, Email Address, Complete Mailing Address, Company Revenue, Size, Web Address etc.

We have other Cloud computing Software users list like: Amazon S3, DigitalOcean, Microsoft Azure, Amazon VPC, DigitalOcean, Iaas ….and many more.

We also provide Decision Makers Contacts such as C- level, VP level, Directors, Managers contact details and Technology users list for all industries.

Await your response!

Thanks,

Tami Lyons
Demand Generation-Database Coordinator