Initial Web Audit and Review: Donarmstrong.Com

Hi DonarmstrongTeam,

Hope you are doing fine.

As you may be aware, SEO is a long-term solution to get your site ranking in the organic search results, as opposed to pay per click search engine advertising (which we also provide). Only “search engine optimization and position” strategies are designed to give your site what they want and need, in order to find your site above your competitors related to your category.

We make sure to optimize your company’s web site for high rankings in the organic search engine results and provide submissions, ongoing ROI analysis, detailed site visitor statistics plus pro-active SEO maintenance and monthly campaign reporting.

Our Team strictly follows White-hat techniques so that major search engines won't get a chance to penalize your website. The works are done manually and organically so that our clients will get organic and natural results.

Please find some of the major steps performed by our Team while promoting a Site:

- In-depth analysis to find out the technical errors.

- Competitor & keyword analysis to find out best set of keywords for your Site.

- Content based link building process will be initiated.

- Both on-page & off-page will be carried out to make your website more productive and spam free.

- Regular updates on various social media networks will be incorporated for brand promotion.

We offer several other services for your website which will help you to get better visibility and online presence. Feel free to write us back for any further queries or details.

We will be looking forward to your response.

Gabriel Jones
Site Analyst /Digital Marketing
Tel:
USA (813) 708-8643
Skype
high.rank

Ps: If you do not want such emails ask us to “REMOVE”.

This e-mail is an initiative to let you know about your website performance through our Marketing ID. Once you revert us back, we will start communicating with you from our Corporate ID.

beacon