Removal of ripole

Hi QA-team :),

recently I stumbled across ripole and noticed the following facts:

* no upstream release since over 10 years

* it has been orphaned since 4 years

* a bug indicating that it crashes on fresh installations

Given that the tool has been marked to be "in a development phase" since basically forever, abandoned upstream and abandoned in Debian, I have serious concerns that the tool still fits the high demands for quality in Debian.

So I'm asking you: Should this package RoQA'd?

Best Regards,
Patrick