Bug in UDD?

Hi,

I have a little doubt about UDD: why the bapase.upload_date is not
updated or why can take a long time to be updated? Is it a bug?

As an example, the following query will have the upoad_date empty. The
last register is 2016-09-04.

SELECT source, upload_date::date FROM bapase ORDER BY upload_date DESC limit 30;

Several UDD reports are stopped since 2016-09-04[1][2][3].

[1] https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/new-maintainers.cgi
[2] https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/last-uploads.cgi
[3] https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/last-uploads-dd.cgi

I also have some UDD reports stopped (in people.debian.org)[4][5][6].
However, I need to do the query in my site (hosted in DreamHost) and
pull via wget to people.debian.org. Is possible make available the
psql command in people.debian.org?

[4] https://people.debian.org/~eriberto/help_a_package.html
[5] https://people.debian.org/~eriberto/forensics_stats.html
[6] https://people.debian.org/~eriberto/uploaders_ranking.html

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Eriberto

Please, reply me in Cc:. I am not subscribed in the list.