Re: how to search for bugs which have been marked for obsolete-conffile and archived ?

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 06:01:49PM +0530, shirish शिरीष wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> in the BTS I tried running
>
> bugs.debian.org/tags:obsolete-conffile but that didn't work. I tried
> using the web interface with options such as below but that also
> didn't work -
>
> ebian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?archive=both;dist=testing;include=subject%3Aobsolete-conffile;ordering=age
>
> ebian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?archive=both;dist=unstable;include=subject%3Aobsolete-conffile;ordering=age

It works when you manually set the URL instead of the web interface:
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?dist=unstable;tag=obsolete-conffile;users=debian-qa@lists.debian.org

UDD has a working web interface:
https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/bts-usertags.cgi

cu