Re: Package removed from unstable still in QA overview

* Peter Colberg <peter@colberg.org>, 2016-09-11, 16:29:
Two months ago I requested the removal of two packages from unstable, golang-github-square-go-jose (#828201) and golang-github-cheggaaa-pb (#830747). The former no longer appears on my QA overview, but the latter continues to linger around:

https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=peter%40colberg.org&comaint=yes&version=stable&ubuntu=0

Do you have an idea why the package has not disappeared from QA?

There are packages that have golang-github-cheggaaa-pb in Built-Using, so we need to keep this source package until they are rebuilt.

Now, I'm not sure it's a good idea that DDPO shows packages that only exists because of Built-Using...

--
Jakub Wilk