I got some question about historical information of Popularity Contest

Hi. I am a Korean student that respects for your popularity contest project.

I got some questions.

1.
I know that information of source packages of debian can be searched in popcon.debian.org and be provided as graphical representation. Then, How can I get specific data like text representation as well as graphical representation about it?

2.
In popcon.ubuntu.com, unlike popcon.debian.org, I can't find anything historical information of packages. It seems that there are just cumulative data. Is there any way to find historical information of ubuntu packages?