Re: squid-prefetch package on Unstable

Dear Hiroshi,

On Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 08:50:46AM +0900, hiroshi wrote:
> I am a user of squid-prefetch package on Debian Jessie(8.5).
> And I didn't know that the package has been removed from unstable.
> https://packages.qa.debian.org/s/squid-prefetch.html
> I made a package to use with squid3 package on Jessie.
> What can i do to contribute.

Thank you for your interest!

The package was removed because it is obsolete:
https://bugs.debian.org/784706

If you have prepared a new version depending on squid3, please see
section 5.9.6 "Reintroducing packages" of the Debian Developer's
Reference:
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/ch05.en.html#reintroducing-pkgs

You probably also want to look at the new maintainer's guide:
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/

--
Sean Whitton